Important Information about Coronavirus and Aim High HVAC
Fortunately We are considered an essential company, this does not mean we are immune, or can not transfer (COVID-19).
We believe because we are essential, we must go above and beyond to meet and exceed all CDC, State, and Federal recommendations.
Current Guidelines for our Team Members.
1. Shelter in place. (Except work, groceries, medication).
2. No shaking hands.
3. Wash your hands frequently.
4. Avoid touching your face.
5. Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
6. Disinfect frequently used items (phone, iPad) as much often.
7. Wear booties at all times, Lysol your shoes regularly.
8. Team members will wear mask while working closer then 6’ from any team member, or within 15’ of any home owner.
9. Team members will wear goggles/glasses while working closer then 6’ from any team member, or within 15’ of any home owner.
10. Team members will wear gloves while working (Basic safety), It will be recommended to wear disposable over your work gloves and toss regularly.
Current Guidelines for our Customers.
1. We ask customer to please open all entry doors, and turn on any light switches for our technician access equipment if possible. If not our technician will sanitize anything they touch.
2. Wear mask if possible.
3. Please stay minimum 6’ from technician.
4. Allow us to email you an invoice.
5. Most important please let us know if you are sick.
With our sincerest best wishes,
Glen & Tim
Aim High HVAC